This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     magnuspil
    Participant

Hi Seventh,

I was happy to see, that the release of KLEO added Visual Composer login element. The problem is, that my site is set to redirect every logged out user to one page. On that page, there is a login form swell ( KLEO LOGIN VC ELEMENT). But when i log in on that page, it redirects me back to the same page, but with the form removed. I tried to add a custom link to the login link in the element settings, but doesn’t seem to work.

Also, will the element support login with facebook or will there be a different element for that?

Thanks in advantage,

Magnus

sharmstr

The form shows the facebook login button if you have facebook integration enabled in theme options > misc. This is no different than hows its always worked.

Login redirection is set up in Theme options > misc as well. Again, this is no different than how its always worked.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

magnuspil
    Participant

Login redirection works, thanks for the help. but even though i turned facebook integration on (it has worked before, with the standard header login), it still doesn’t show on the new KLEO Login VC Element. Any thoughts?

sharmstr

The only way I can reproduce your issue is by turning off FB integration in Theme Options. Respond privately with admin credentials and I’ll have a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

magnuspil
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Credentials dont work because you havent activated my account

magnuspil
    Participant
     sharmstr

Okay, here’s what’s happening. If you chose to hide the registration link, then it will hide the facebook login. I’ve disabled that and added some css to the page to hide the link (click on the gear icon in VC to remove it). But you have Facebook registration enabled, so if you really want to disable registration, you should also change that in theme options. I’ll talk to the developers about this.

Also, I removed the login link from the Kleo login form shortcode since it the way you had it set up didnt make sense and was causing the switch back from the lost password form to reload the page.

Hope that helps.

sharmstr

@andrei Can you look into only hiding the registration link and not the fb login button? I’d do it myself but I dont have the time. Thank you.

magnuspil
    Participant
     Andrei

Please update your theme to the latest version and then you can use the [kleo_fb_button] shortcode in order to output just the facebook login button, instead of modifying the kleo register element.

Regarding your translations, can you give some examples about strings that aren’t translated, because they might not come from our theme ( each plugin in part needs it’s own translation for the elements coming from it ).

Looking forward.

magnuspil
    Participant

Strings like: 0 likes (blog posts), read more (blog posts), No new notifications, log in with facebook, fields and so on. 🙂 I’ll try and install latest update.

magnuspil
    Participant

Any news on this? @andrey @sharmstr

magnuspil
    Participant

@shamrstr news on the translate issue?

@andrei

Andrei

Hi,

The item likes strings can be changed from “Theme Options > Social Share”, if you run a multi-site environment then you can translate this strings from the strings management plugin of wpml.

For the other issues firstly please note that translations might come from all plugins that you use, for example if you know an element is coming from a plugin, then try to find that string in the translation file of the respective plugin.

If you do have other strings that aren’t getting translated and you suspect them to come from our theme then please provide us some screenshots with the exact locations of those strings so that we can investigate further.

Looking forward.

magnuspil
    Participant

Its the whole backend as an example. The theme options isnt translated, and i havent been able to locate front end that have been translated unless it have been manually done by me or other plugins.

Andrei

Hi,

The backend should be translatable without any issues. If you have any other issues with translating front end elements, please provide us more details about those exact places of the strings, maybe provide some screenshots.

For translations I recommend you to use the “Loco Translate” plugin.

Cheers

magnuspil
    Participant

I use loco translation, but the backend is just not translated even though my wordpress is set to danish and kleo is 100% danish languange supported

Andrei

Please try to find and translate the untranslated strings from theme options with Loco Translate and let me know if it works. The 100% translate might be referring only to the frontend of your site, not to the theme options panel.

Let me know how it goes.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?