This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Strothi
    Participant

Hey guys,

I noticed recently that in my activity stream, new members are actually not shown. No matter, whether I filter for that activity in the front- or backend, nothing is displayed. Now, I did a little research and have come up short. My only idea might be that this is due to the fact that I’m using Memberpress to manage the sign-up process? Not entirely sure, whether this could be the issue and if so, whether you got any idea what to do about that, but I thought I should ask. After all, Memberpress also creates normal WordPress users?!

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, have you tested using buddypress? And check if it shows, that could resolve your issue 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Strothi
    Participant

Dear Laura,

yes, I’m running buddypress and bbpress and user profiles are also synced and show up as they should. The only thing which does not work is seeing them in the activtiy stream.

Kind regards,
    Philip

Laura

Hello, i mean using buddypress registration instead of Memberpress
    Also please update to 4.0 if you didn’t do it already

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?