This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

Please I would like to redirect all new visors to the login page.

Laura

Hello, maybe this helps:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-force-login/
    Or
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirect-to-welcome-or-landing-page/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

devis
    Participant

I have tried all options. Force login is working but the register button is not redirecting to the register page.
    Please can you help me on this. Thank you

Laura

Hello, please share a screenshot of the register button you mention and where should it redirect? to buddypress register page or a custom page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

devis
    Participant

Thank you. I would like it to redirect to the budypress register page.
    Last time I was because ever since I installed the force login plugin the register button is not working.

I tried to design a picture of a login page which is in the attachment.
    Please help me I would like my login page to look like this.
    Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i see, that is wordpress main login page, you could use the plugin theme my login to avoid showing your wordpress login screen which is not secure. Maybe with theme my login plugin the buddypress register works again, let me know 🙂

devis
    Participant

Thanks.. I installed theme my login plugin then it changed my login page but I still like the budypress default login page

devis
    Participant

Now I installed theme my login then the registeration page is different.
    Please tell me how to redirect all members to the login page and allow them only to register and reset their password. Thanks

devis
    Participant

The register button is working but now the site is not secure
    I previously used force login but. It was working perfect but the register was also redirecting to the login page. Please I need your assistance on how to solve this

Laura

Hello, what do you mean that the site is not secure?
    If the force login plugin didn’t work correctly please contact the author of the plugin because the theme itself doesn’t have those features so we cannot do much more than suggest you to use another plugin or contact the author

devis
    Participant

Okay, thanks you

Laura

Please let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?