This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     tristanj
    Participant

I’ve seen you’ve added the above shortcode in the latest release, however it’s not appearing in my shortcodes list when I click on the KLEO button in post editor. I’ve updated both the theme and K Elements. Can you tell me how I can use this shortcode please?

sunny
    Participant

Having the same issue I’m waiting for a reply to this

tristanj
    Participant

Bumb

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, see the attached images.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     dominguesr
    Participant

Hi, is there a css class to hide a custom menu option when users are logged in? I’ve searched through the forum and couldn’t find it.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-items-visibility-control/ should do the trick or https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pandreas82
    Participant

I suggest you to use https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/. It works very well.

But, be careful: It only hides the menu so, if you don’t know the link, you can’t access its contents. If someone has the path to this menu drives, then the contents are accessible.

Regards,

Andreas

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

could tell what is the conditional tag to use to hide an item only to pmpro-membershiplevels of level 3?

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, please search for pmpro shortcodes.

Shortcode Examples
    [membership]
    Will show up for all members
    [/membership]
    [membership level=”1″]
    Will only show up for level 1 users
    [/membership]
    [membership level=”1,2,3″]
    Only show for level 1, 2, or 3 users
    [/membership]
    [membership level=”0,-1″]
    Show for anyone not in level 1, including non-members and visitors.
    [/membership]
    [membership level=”0″]
    Will show up for non-members and non-logged in site visitors.
    [/membership]

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?