This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

After that I can only acces my site through wp admin login.

Radu

Hi,

Have you updated the plugins to ?

K-Elements and Visual composer and rest of plugins ?

If yes try to resave permalinks

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    It just happened again, i updated KLEO and my front page is completely blank site is not accessible.
    I thought it might have been related to members search plug in, but its not as I still have the old version.
    Something is very wrong, I will restore from back up to old version, but going fwd I would like to be able to use the newest kleo version. I did resave permalinks and that did not change anything, front page still completely blank
    Thank you

Radu

Hi,

After you disable all plugins that not comes with the kleo theme do you see the white page ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abracadabra
    Participant

I have not tried that, all I know is that everything works with last prior Kleo, when I upgrade to latest one my front page is invisible, its simply a white page.

Radu

Try that and let me know

Abracadabra
    Participant

its not plug ins as nothing is changing expect for kleo update to new one. Right now I dont have time to test, so will just stay with my old set up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Newest KLEO has an issue, i get a blank screen after I log out’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?