This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     samoureye
    Participant

Hi !

How can I have the same page news that demo version ?

I searched in demo but don’t succeed…

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In our BuddyApp demo we do not have a demo for a news site. We have Online Shop, Private Community and Creative Agency.

Please let me know which specific content you’re referring to from this link and I will be happy to assist https://seventhqueen.com/themes/buddyapp/#feature-13.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

samoureye
    Participant

Juste I like the display of this page
    How the news are displayed.
    My question was how must I do for my latest news appear like this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This is the posts page, you can go to WP Admin > Pages > Add New, title the page as ‘Blog’, ‘News’ or any other title that you desire. Once the page is published you can go to WP Admin > Settings > Reading and set the options for ‘Your homepage displays’ by selecting your desired home page and desired blog page (see screenshot).

For any content to appear on your posts page you will need to have posts. You can create, edit and delete posts by going to WP Admin > Posts

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?