This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by abbyjanis.

• Author
     abbyjanis
    Participant

In the theme Kleo on the News Magazine homepage, can you change and customize the words “news magazine” on the left side in the container box area?

abbyjanis
    Participant

Ok, I discovered it was actually images. Is there a way to replace those images?

sharmstr

Row Settings > Background Image

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

abbyjanis
    Participant

Ok, got it. Thanks

abbyjanis
    Participant

In regards to the background image on homepage of the Kleo Magazine theme. After the last update the background image changed from “no repeat” with one image on left vertical, to repeat across page. All of the images, when I go into settings it is set on “no repeat”. so to get the image not to repeat across the entire page, i had to set to repeat only vertical. Was there something in the last update which caused this? How can I resolve this?

sharmstr

The “news magazine” vertical image is the background for individual rows. The repeating “news” horizontal image is the background for the site set in Theme Options. You can set repeat there. You wont see it if your layout is not set to “boxed”. Its always been that way.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     abbyjanis
    Participant

I understand. However, with my row setting the same as yours, I get a repeat of my image across my page and that happened after the last Kleo update.

Thank you

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Hmmm. It didnt happen on my 5 sites. Perhaps you have something overriding the css set on the element? Have you inspected the css? Did you also upgrade VC after the Kleo update?

Attachments:
     abbyjanis
    Participant

The inline css doesn’t contain the following as in your example. background-repeat: no-repeat

Mine showed: <section class=”container-wrap alternate-color” style=”background-image: url(image-2.png);background-attachment: scroll;background-size: auto”>

VC was updated also.

abbyjanis
    Participant

I decided to go and do a restore to before I did the last Kleo update. Then I updated Kleo again and so far everything is normal. Something weird happened with that update I did, I suppose.

Thank you for your time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?