This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     Intertruck
    Participant

I would like to have a sorting function on the news page at the top. That you can sort by category. It leaves everything as standard on the latest first. Could you explain to me how I get that at the top of the gray bar?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this ticket to a higher level of support for a review of your query. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

There is no quick solution for that i will look for a workaround for that and i will get back to you those days if i find something easy implementable solution.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Intertruck
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,
    I cannot find a quick and reliable way to achieve that. most sure with the help of a developer you will be able to do that.
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?