This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Rincon805.

• Author
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi there. I’ve imported the Rev Slider template and slides, selected a category (tried multiple, actually), and it seems that I’m up and running, but no matter what category I pick for the slider, I get a black slide with a %date$ and %Title%.

I’m at a loss as to how to rectify this. Anyone had a similar issue?

You can see it in action here: http://www.thelaw.agency

Thanks,

sharmstr

I havent seen that before. Did you import the News Magazine slider AND the News Template for News Sliders slider template?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant

Hey Sharmstr,
    Yeah, I did that. Thought I had it working too. I’ve swapped out different categories and see that lil guy every time. Not sure what the deal is.
    Any thoughts appreciated. Not sure I’ll keep it around – might go to a different home page model, but thought I’d investigate reasons why.

Thanks,

sharmstr

Can I get access to see what’s going on? I went through your previously replies to find it, but the links you gave us before dont work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant

This is where I’m at now: http://www.thelaw.agency/news-magazine/

I’ve gotten it to work by deleting the rev slide box and putting the shortcode into a text box. This solution is suboptimal, however, because now the slider isn’t full-width.

Can anyone tell me:
    How to make a text block full width (no L/R padding) OR
    What the original Kleo News page used?

Thanks!

sharmstr

It uses the rev slider shortcode. Again, if you give me access I’ll be happy to see whats going on.

Rincon805
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I added the rev slider shortcode and it seems to be working fine.

Rincon805
    Participant

Odd. But thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?