This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

So I found a neat plugin that I’m trying out called Ninja Kick Sliding Panel. When you guys stepped it up with the side menu I was looking at ways to expand this concept and found this guy.

Everything works beautifully, except for a couple of things.

1) When on pages that utilize the newer/older tabs, the tab is presented above the side menu display. Once closed, the tabs no longer pull open on hover. I’ve tried adjusting z-index and fiddling around, but to no avail.

2) Mobile menu displays still calls a different menu even though the link calls for the ninja panel. Desktop = Works Great. Mobile = Links to blank page. I tried changing the class in the page_parts/general-header-section.

This plugin is great and works almost flawlessly with Kleo. It extends your side menu efforts to include html and shortcode content. Think of the possibilities!

@Sharmstr
    , would you have any insight here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you could share a link to your site to see if we can help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

http://www.urci.tv

Thanks, sorry for my delay. Been crazy busy.

Abe
    Keymaster

I see you probably already fixed it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?