This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by AlanCWebb.

• Author
     iusethemes
    Participant

Hey I’ve been using kleo for a while. and recently I have noticed the create group button has dissappeared. Ive uninstall plugins and reinstalled,but I havent found the button to show up.

Thanks to anyone that has the answer.

!!!WERE ON 2.0!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The ‘create’ group button has never been in the member profile menu. Its always been at the top of the group directory. See attached.

The group tab in the member profile is probably hidden under the “+” sign. Let me know if that’s the case.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     iusethemes
    Participant

Ok so I got it. The groups section from the buddypress tab are groups I’m in a the page group is the actual directory. Resolved thanks

iusethemes
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     AlanCWebb
    Participant

Hi, I am having the same problem others have had, except I have read several posts in this forum and don’t know if I am having the same problem. My “Create a Group” button is not appearing anywhere that I can see on member profiles, group pages, or elsewhere, including the breadcrumbs header.

Possibly related, the pages for inviting members to a group I created (via backend admin) are empty- during the group creation process and after creating the group.

I have tried disabling all plugins other than the ones recommended with KLEO, and the problem still persists. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments:
     sharmstr

The ‘create group’ button only exists in one place which is at the top of the group directory. yoursite.com/groups. Give us a link and so we can see if its hidden or something.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

AlanCWebb
    Participant

Thank you @sharmstr. The link is there, thank you!

I hadn’t yet even discovered that page since it was not one of the Buddypress links available in the admin menu builder. The “Groups” link in there is, by default apparently, “your groups,” not the all groups directory. This is where I was before: http://openmasters.flywheelsites.com/members/alan/groups/

Is there a line of code that I could use to add a “Create a Group” button / link to a sidebar widget that can be aware of whether the user is logged in or not and only show it if so, like the one in the header on the groups directory?

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

sharmstr

That question is better asked in the buddypress forum http://buddypress.org/support/

AlanCWebb
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?