This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i made some changes in style.css and Functions.php in the child theme, but no made changes, so i have to do in the main files. I just coping the whole functions file into the Child Theme functions, is that correct?

Thanks.

juandias
    Participant

any help please?

Laura

Hello, that wont help, your functions should be added to child functions.php, it should do changes but it depends on what you are trying to change, about css its the same, some stuff needs a special setting so it does change. Could you share the changes you want to do in both files? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juandias
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, to make changes in single.php, copy the file and paste it in child theme, then make changes there 🙂
    The home showing tags? Do you mean in each post meta? or in sidebar?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

juandias
    Participant

Thanks, thats what im doing, im copy the single.php into the child theme folder, make don’t read the changes. Yes, my client want to hide the tags in the homepage, i already did.

Laura

Hello, then the issue is resolved?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?