This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     yosoftware
    Participant

Hey there, just installed Kleo, but after importing demo content nothing appears and the shortcode does not seem to work, can you please have a look for me. Details bellow.

sharmstr

Have you installed and configured Geo Directory? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#geo-directory

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

yosoftware
    Participant

Yes, I have it insalled (now), but cannot get it to work, I have imported demo data but have no pages to assigne them for permalinks, nor does the directory appears on my page.

Would appricate if you could have a look for me.

sharmstr

The pages should be auto created by the plugin. Looks like it didnt install correctly??? The places menu item is missing. Probably has something to do with your multisite installation?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

yosoftware
    Participant

Well, I guess it did not, but I doubt it has anything to do with multisite. Any idea?

sharmstr

Why do you doubt that?

Does this help? https://wpgeodirectory.com/support/topic/compatibility-with-multi-site/

sharmstr

Also, once Geodirectory is installed correctly, you’ll probably have to run the demo import again. Since the widgets used to display data on the pages didnt exists when you first ran the import, there was no way for the import to configure the widgets correctly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?