This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Jonathan
    Participant

Hi there. This is strange, but my blog archive page is the only one on the site that doesn’t just automatically show the main menu. It’s the only thing missing from the template on that page. Are there some settings that affect this?

http://www.ibogainealliance.org/category/blog/

vs.

http://www.ibogainealliance.org

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating some plugins and testing again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi, yes. I tried the page without any plugins activated and there is still no menu.

Laura

Hello, i will check it out again, meanwhile, could you share ftp credentials? 🙂

Laura

Hello, nevermind, should be fixed now, i added a new page, named it blog and setup as blog in Settings > Reading
    http://www.ibogainealliance.org/blog/

Jonathan
    Participant

Hey! That is a cool fix. But it doesn’t solve the problem for other category pages which I’d like to use, since I’ve just set up a few blog categories. Not sure why this would happen or if it happens for anyone else.

Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Andrei

The issue was generated by a query modification that you did in your functions.php file.

COPY CODE
    add_filter('pre_get_posts', 'query_post_type');

Nav menu items are a post type, and you excluded them in category and tag archives.
    Be more carefully when tapping into the query system, you might break lot of other stuffs.

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?