This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by kalgary1.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

kalgary1
    Participant

My posts are not shown on the blog page. It doesn’t appear to be working. All other pages work, except that page. Any ideas?

kalgary1
    Participant

for example:

mydomain.com/blog = does not work
    mydomain.com/contact = works
    mydomain.com/membership-account = works
    mydomain.com = works

sharmstr

Make sure you have it set up correctly in your config. Go to wp admin -> apperance -> customize. Then click on “Static Front Page” in the menu. Make sure you “Posts page” is your blog page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

also a link to your website would be use full… take a look at my print screen for setting the blog page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kalgary1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

You can use post grid element from Visual composer to show posts in the homepage under the slider. You can also filter the posts categories using the query option.

Please take a look at my screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kalgary1
    Participant

Hi, Thank you. this method worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘No posts on blog page’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?