This topic has 47 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Laura

Hello, bbpress and rtmedia are not the same, rtmedia allows albums of photos while bbpress is a plugin to have a forum, nothing related to photos.

For the transparency you need to use rgb colors, let me know what transparency you want, green transparent?

For the new line, try using </br> at the end of each line, or <br>

For more style changes please try to contact a developer as right now we offer support related to theme issues not custom requests 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, for profile pics you one need buddypress. Check attachment

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

About the form, use the following css

COPY CODE

.form-search, .form-header, div.alert-box, div.pagination span.current {
        background: rgba(255, 40, 119, 0.8) !important;
    }
    .form-search.custom div.custom.dropdown a.selector, .form-search.custom div.custom.dropdown a.current, .form-search.custom select {
        border: solid 1px #CD367E !important;
    }
    .form-search.custom div.custom.dropdown a.current, .form-search.custom input[type="text"], .form-search.custom input[type="password"], .form-search.custom select {
        background-color: #D05A92 !important;
    }
    .button:hover, .button:focus, .form-search .button, .form-search .button:hover, .form-search .button:focus, .wpcf7-submit:focus, .wpcf7-submit:hover, #rtmedia-add-media-button-post-update:hover, #rt_media_comment_submit:hover, .rtmedia-container input[type="submit"]:hover {
        color: #ffffff;
        background-color: #D05A92 !important;
        border: 1px solid #E6A0C1 !important;
    }
    .form-search.custom input[type="text"], .form-search.custom input[type="password"] {
        border: 1px solid #E6A0C1 !important;
    }
    .form-search .notch {
        border-top: 10px solid #CC357D !important;
    }
    .form-header {
        border-left: 5px solid #ff6a00 !important;
        border-top: 5px solid #ff6a00 !important;
        border-right: 5px solid #ff6a00 !important;
    }
    .form-search {
        border-left: 5px solid #ff6a00 !important;
        border-right: 5px solid #ff6a00 !important;
    }

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please understand your requests are related to your custom codes and plugins and i am trying to help you when is not a theme issue. I have a queue of topics and i follow them in order. If i answer with questions is because i need to know something before giving you a good answer or the proper code.

As i see all your issues are related to conflicts with plugins
    So please deactivate ALL plugins but buddypress and test again.
    About the code add it to style.css

Again, i am not ignoring your issue, i am giving you custom support that is out of support scope, we have been around a month JUST for your custom requests so please understand i am doing something for you that i should not do, all i ask is patience and follow what i tell you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello,
    I have already answered all your topics that are custom requests and as you know we are here for theme related issues not custom requests.
    So please try to contact a developer about those issues as right now i can help you with custom requests anymore as i already did a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?