This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     JulioRomero
    Participant

Hi!

Actually my site (with Kleo 4.0) works fine on the newest iOS Version – but on older Versions (for example iOS 7.1.2) the site breaks together (see screenshots). Do you have any idea how to fix this? Or do you only support the newsest iOS Versions?

Best regards

JulioRomero

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

We will investigate this, for the moment i have to latest ios update, i will get back to you after we test this, if you preview our demo from that version iOS 7.1.2 the demo is messed up ?

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JulioRomero
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I can’t tell you – currently, we have the iPhone with the old version also no longer here, so we can’t test it.

Best regards
    Sebastian

Radu

Hi Sebastian,

Ok, when you find out the version, let me know.

Cheers

Radu

JulioRomero
    Participant

The version? It was iOS 7.1.2….

Radu

Hi Julio,

We will investigate this

Cheers

Radu

JulioRomero
    Participant

Hi Radu,

could you find anything?

The error appears also in the google mobile friendly test (see screenshot)… The arrangement is damaged…

Best regards
    Sebastian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

No.. this so odd because our theme viewed by same browser agent google page speed insights

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fseventhqueen.com%2Fthemes%2Fkleo%2Fdemo-agency%2F

It no look like that.. it looks normally

You are sure that the issue that you describe is not caused by some plugin or by some custom code or custom modification ?

Cheers

JulioRomero
    Participant

Hi,

the error accured with you new theme versions (I can’t tell you with which version exactly) – with an older 3.X Version it worked perfect and it was shown correctly on google mobile friendly test, google page speed insights and older iOS versions…

We did’t install any new plugins oder custom code…

Andrei

Hi Julio,

Please just update to the latest theme version and everything should be ok.

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?