This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     bananalust
    Participant

Hi,
    I am just going through the php files and I was pretty surprised to see that you didn’t include titles for any of the archive pages – such as the author page, the tag pages, category pages etc.

I also when I added the archive widget and tried to look, for example, at the posts from July 2013 – I just get redirected to the homepage.

Do you have any explanation for this?

Thanks much

bananalust
    Participant

Hi – I got my date archives fixed – but I would still like an explanation as to why there is not h2 title for things like the author page tag page etc.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, That is the way we designed it. You can see where you are in the Breadcrumb section

You can change the templates.
    For author pages edit the author.php page and add this after line 20:

COPY CODE
    <?php the_post(); ?>
    <h1 class="archive-title"><?php printf( __( "All posts by %s", "kleo_framework" ), "<span class=\"vcard\"><a class=\"url fn n\" href=\"" . esc_url( get_author_posts_url( get_the_author_meta( "ID" ) ) ) . "\" title=\"" . esc_attr( get_the_author() ) . "\" rel="me">&#039; . get_the_author() . "</a></span>"" ); ?></h1>
    <?php rewind_posts(); ?>

for tags, tag.php after line 18:
    <h1 class="archive-title"><?php printf( __( "Tag Archives: %s", "kleo_framework" ), single_tag_title( "", false ) ); ?></h1>

for categories. category.php after line 19:
    <h1 class="archive-title"><?php printf( __( "Category Archives: %s", "kleo_framework" ), single_cat_title( "", false ) ); ?></h1>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rkco
    Participant

Similar issue. Client wants to have removed “Archive for category:” in the page title of a category page. Usually it is it in the archive.php. Can please tell us where to find it? Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

rkco, you are probably referring to KLEO theme? This is a Sweetdate topic. For KLEO see this topic on renaming the titles: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-kleo-page-title-for-archives-and-other-wordpress-pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?