This topic has 38 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     markussell
    Participant

There is no german translation possible for this. Look at the picture please. I tried everything on loco translate with rt Media.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, have you tried by clicking SYNC at Loco Translate? You need to translate rtMedia. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

markussell
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please share access and ftp and i will check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

markussell
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, that ftp account doesnt give me access to the wp-content, i didnt find it

markussell
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i am very sorry for the delay, i have tried to fix the issue, it seems an error with rtmedia translation file,i need to test it but your site is blocked at my country ( spain )
    Let me know 🙂

markussell
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please try to activate wordpress default theme and check if the translation is the same i cant test t as i still have issues with the country block

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please use SYNC at rtmedia, it should add new strings and search for “like this”

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I can be a cause, try to delete the rtmedia language from loco translate or via FTP from wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/languages and try to add a new language again for rtmedia by choosing the wp-content/language/ (global language directory)

Cheers
    R.

markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

That’s wired cuz those are coming from rtMedia plugin and those should be translatable by default.

As a workaround, you can modify direct the code by adding default placeholders as you need.

Just copy this code: https://pastebin.com/raw/upX9rix0

The function needs to be pasted in wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php

NOTE : Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Just replace the strings from red rectangle areas

Cheers
    R.

markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Sorryyy I’ve made a mistake, I mean sweet date not KLEO so just add that in sweetdate-child/functions.php

I will edit previous post

Cheers
    R.

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Tried to take a look at that but viewing the site isn’t available

My country is Romania, add it to the wishlist if it’s possible.

Anyway, the strings belong to the BuddyPress media, so those should be found in loco translate under BuddyPress media plugin.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Thanks for whitelisting but I don’t have the login but anyway, did you have tried to ask about this issue on the loco translate forum support?

I will attach the DE language mo file that it’s located in the plugin folder ( /wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/languages )

Cheers
    R.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I think there is a problem related directly to the rtmedia since the issue its happens also using default wp theme, I recommend you to ask the BuddyPress media support team

Cheers
    R.

markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     markussell
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Since this issue it happens also using twenty sixteen WordPress theme, this issue isn’t related to the KLEO, so please ask the RTMEDIA team about this to can solve your issue, I’ve shown you in reply: 169564 a screenshot using twenty sixteen where the strings also are no translated!

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?