This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Robert.

• Author

Tagged: ,

AdamK
    Participant

Hi
    I have the latest version of internet explorer. There is an issue that prevents vertical scrolling. I have asked other testers to look at this, they are getting the same issue.

You can see this happening on my site below. Please let me know how to fix this thanks.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Tell me exact the browser version to can check

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     AdamK
    Participant

Hi

specifically I am on Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18252, it updates automatically so it’s the latest version.

However I have tried it on my old laptop IE and it’s the same. I’ve also had 3 other people test it on their IE and they get the same results, no vertical scroll. No scrollbar, scroll wheel doesn’t work. Page-up / page-down and scroll keys don’t work either.

I checked this again the other day when I removed all custom CSS / functions, and all non-theme plugins, it still wasn’t working.

Robert
    Keymaster

Hi, please add these lines of css in theme options – quick css:

COPY CODE

.footer-bottom {
      overflow-y: auto !important;
    }

.footer-bottom .kleo-page #main {
      flex-shrink: 0;
      -webkit-flex-shrink: 0;
    }

Let me know if it works.

Regards,
    Robert

Robert - Front-end developer and UI graphics enthusiast.

AdamK
    Participant

Hi

yes that seems to be working now thanks.

Why can’t you guys keep your support like this all the time? It’s a nice looking product and it does a good job when things are working. I’ve seen a lot of people around the web complaining about your level of support, which is a shame. I am confident it would make a huge impact on people’s perception if you could maintain the speed and helpfulness I’ve experienced today, it’s like a different company.

Anyway many thanks for coming back with a solution for this.

AdamK
    Participant

Hi sorry I spoke too soon.

That CSS does solve the IE scrolling problem. Unfortunately when I add that CSS, the activity wall stops working. It makes the activity not load, the same way as the media is not loading.

Please can you take another look thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Robert
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ll make some tests and see what happens there, until then you can disable “Keep footer on bottom’ option from theme options – general settings. You will not have a footer at the bottom position but at last, you have a functional scroll on all pages.

Regards,
    Robert

AdamK
    Participant

It’s okay I can scroll on other browsers while I am working on the site. The site needs a footer, so I will wait to see what solution you have, thanks.

Robert
    Keymaster

Hi, I found another solution that might work:

COPY CODE

.footer-bottom {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
    .footer-bottom .kleo-page #main {
        flex: 1 0 auto !important;
    }

Let me know if this is ok.

Regards,
    Robert

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?