This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by umair.

• Author

Tagged: ,

umair
    Participant

Hi,

The site uses www version of the site. But for some reason the Register page uses non www version. I am not sure but I think this is creating two problems.

One is that all the icons in the menu links and are not loading.

Screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/06144z28c5

Also, if I am logged into Facebook or registered with facebook already on the website then Login with Facebook button on the Register page does not work. The facebook pop ups open and closes and nothing else happens.

Any solutions?

Thanks./

umair
    Participant

Anyone from Seventh Queen?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
    The link that gets you to the register page, where is it generated? Maybe you inputed it without www.

You could share a link to your site to check

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

umair
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

What happens when you use the Kleo register link instead of the Buddypress one?

Appearance > Menus > Kleo > Register

(If you can’t see Kleo, click on screen options in the upper right hand of the window and enable it)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

umair
    Participant

Thanks a ton man. That fixed both problems. The icons appear now and the login works alright. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?