This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by hotloverspassion.

• Author
     HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    Top of the site, we have a button to “LOG in” and another for “SIGN UP”
    I made a special page /registration/
    the registration button (/registration/#) opens a modal box
    I am redirecting click on the button to the page and not open the modal box
    How to do ?
    Regards

Laura

Hello, you will need to copy the header.php file at main theme to the child theme, then edit it and change the data reveal code and change “#” for the registration url
    Let me know if you need more details 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

HDcms
    Participant

Hello,,

It’s a good idea 🙂
    Just that it still opens the same modal popup
    header.php ~ 194

<li class="header-register-button"><a href="/page-d-exemple/" data-reveal-id="register_panel" class="tiny button radius"><i class="icon-group hide-for-medium-down"></i> <?php _e("SIGN UP", 'kleo_framework'); ?></a></li>

Laura

Hello, delete the “data-reveal-id=”register_panel” 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

HDcms
    Participant

It’s works
    Thanks

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the code above…I used it too and it works! I’ve taken it one step further and thought to share it here as it can help others as well.

When you press “LOG IN” in the right upper corner, it opens a modal popup which contains “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” button. This “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” button leads to the same modal popup as the original “SIGN UP” button. So I ended up with the same problem as before. To redirect my users straight to my registration page again, I have followed the rules from the code above and done this:

Copy general-login-modal.php file at main theme ( sweetdate/page-parts/general-login-modal.php )to child theme ( sweetdate-child/page-parts/general-login-modal.php ) and edit following code:

<span class=”subheader right small-link”>

change # to your registration URL and delete data-reveal-id=”register_panel”

I hope that I’ve done it right, but it seems to do the trick 🙂

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Please ignore last 3 lines form previous post including the code as it didn’t show the way it suppose to. Thanks
    Here’s the correct way:

<span class=”subheader right small-link”><a href=”#” data-reveal-id=”register_panel”

Change # to your registration URL and delete data-reveal-id=”register_panel”

🙂

hotloverspassion
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, there is a preview button by default at wordpress, at the same part where you find the publish button 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     hotloverspassion
    Participant

Hi Laura, I was referring to this forum…that it would be nice to have “preview” before I press submit…

Laura

Hello, that is not available right now but will note it 🙂

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?