This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7Queen,

I tested and just realized the Paid Membership Pro is more than 10MB and also is taking extra 1.5s – 1.9s for page load time for the site. I disabled for now.

However, I just found this membership plugin. Do you know it is ok to use combine with sweet-date and/or buddypress? https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-membership/

suppose if not, are there other membership plugins you can recommend using besides the PMPro?

Please advise, Thanks,

Laura

Hello, there shouldnt be any issue, but the sweetdate – memberships section of theme options are only for paid memberships pro.
    s2members is another good plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Great Laura,

I do like PMPro, it just makes the site slower on the front-end.

Good recommend btw. I will check and give this a try. The only down-fall for other membership plugins that is not already programmed within sweetdate like the PMPro..

Thanks for your big help,

Laura

Hello, yes sadly you would need to create the special restrictions

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?