This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     jerryd
    Participant

When I fall back to standard wordpress registration process, the page layout seems being broken. How can I use the standard registration page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

If you access http://wp-play-around/register/ the registration form doesn’t appear ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jerryd
    Participant

it shows like this.

Attachments:
     Radu

You have the page assigned from buddypress settings ?

Wp-Admin -> Settings -> Buddypress -> Pages -> Register -> Assign register page.

Let me know if this solve your problem.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jerryd
    Participant

yes, it worked when I use Buddypress registration process. However, it will show nothing when I try to fall back to wordpress standard registration page.

Radu

This is the theme behavior to use theme registration process not default wordpress sign-up process.

Do you really need the wordpress standard registration process ? /wp-signup.php

Regards

Radu

jerryd
    Participant

I try to use it beacause buddypress registation page cannot even add a term and condition link.
    I have tried the plugin called Auto Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, but it only works fine with wordpress standard registration form and default buddypress registration form without any extended profile fields, otherwise it will break the layout.

What will you suggest if I just want to add a checkbox to term and conditions?

Radu

Hi,

I’ve found a great plugin that i think it’s ok for you.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/agreeable/

I’ve tested the plugin and it works.

Regards

Radu

jerryd
    Participant

Thanks, Radu.
    This one worked.

Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

jerryd
    Participant

no problem, mate. 🙂

pandreas82
    Participant

I use Agreeable plugin, I have chosen to display terms and condition at log in page as well (see attachment) and it works fine.

The question is how I will put this option to pop up log in form of KLEO? In default page of login (wp-login) it is appeared.

Thank you!

Andreas

Attachments:
     Andrei

Unfortunately this cannot be done without some custom modifications.
    Also it seems a little bit exaggerated to have such thing at login, the agreements are normally made when you register, not each time you log in.

Let me know if we can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

pandreas82
    Participant

Ok thank you!

Can you indicate me which function I have to modify??

Andreas

Radu

Hi,

The path for the php file is : /wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/general-popups.php
    and the js /wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.min.js and /wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.js

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?