This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     odidolypop7
    Participant

Hi I’ve been getting this error on my site for a while now and I don’t have a clue how to get rid of it.. still a bit of a wordpress amateur! Please help!

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/oddity1/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/post-types.php on line 123

Also this comes up where the sidebar widgets are supposed to be:

[kleo_gap size="30px"] [kleo_divider type="full" position="center" text="Our Clients"] [kleo_gap size="30px"] [kleo_clients animated=”yes” animation=”fade” number=”5″] [kleo_gap size="30px"] [kleo_divider type="full" position="center" text="Testimonials"] [kleo_gap size="30px"] [kleo_testimonials type=”carousel” number=”5″ min_items=”1″ max_items=”1″]

Thanks in advance 🙂

sharmstr

1 – Turn off debugging in wp-config.php https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

2 – Enable k-elements.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

odidolypop7
    Participant

ok i have changed it to this in wp.config

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false );

no change.. Do I enable k elements through dashboard because I can’t see wp-admin either I get this:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/oddity1/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/post-types.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/oddity1/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/post-types.php:123) in /home/oddity1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

how do i enable k elements through file manager?

Thanks for the help

sharmstr

Upgrade Kleo to 4.0.3. Then upgrade bundled plugins by going to Appearance > Install Plugins.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

odidolypop7
    Participant

Ok so I have updated Kleo, k-elements, composer, go-pricing & revslider and I am getting the same errors.

sharmstr

Respond privately with wp admin credentials and ftp credentials and I’ll have a look for you.

odidolypop7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     odidolypop7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You should contact your hosting company to help you restore your sites from backup.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?