This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Mike.

• Author
     Mike
    Participant

Is it intended that notifications are counted by type and not by per notification? On my site, the bubble says 2 but I have 3 mentions and 1 message.

sharmstr

yes. by type. same way buddypress handles it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

Would it be an easy change to number by # of notifications instead of # of types using the KLEO theme notification bubble?

sharmstr

Again, its standard bp stuff. So if you can figure out a way for bp_notifications_get_notifications_for_user can return the total count instead of by type, then you can edit the kleo_menu_notifications function in /kleo/lib/plugin-buddypress/menu-notifications.php. I suggest you dont.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

I’ll take your suggestion. Thanks for the info though!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?