This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     shimray
    Participant

Hello,

The notifications page is not appearing full  on  mobile. Can it be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you share some login details for your site, where the user has some notifications, so I can check out the issue.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shimray
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It looks like there is some CSS from Social Articles that is causing the issue. The CSS to override this would be as below.

COPY CODE
    .sa-notification {
        min-width: unset !important;
    }

Unfortunately the CSS Social Articles is outputting is using !important already and I am unable to override this from style.css. I’m not sure why they’ve made the decision to add CSS to notifications – or why the specific CSS that they have.

To address this issue you’ll need to contact the plugin developers directly as this is not something we can change. You can do this via their plugin support page which can be found here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/social-articles/.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shimray
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response.

I’ll get in touch with the plugin developers.

regards
    Shimray

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome, please let me know when you get a response from the developer so I can follow along.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?