This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by stanleyuroy.

• Author
     stanleyuroy
    Participant

1- Please can you share with me what feature of the front/backend editor you have used to create, (SEE SCREENSHOTS)

2- I cannot find a way to edit detail text on the membership levels or do I have to use but (GO PRICING) (See screenshot)?

3- Membership pro notice says the license attached to my site is invalid or has expired (SEE screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

1 – Revolution Slider for the top part. Its not part of a demo, its 7th Queens Kleo home page. I’ll copy the devs on this to see if they want to make it available to people. The other section is just rows split into 3 columns with the heading shortcode and the icon shortcode.

2 – You need to use gopricing or the price table shortcode in vc

3 – PMPro is free. You only need a license if you purchase one of the add-ons, in which case you need to ask PMPro for assistance if its not working.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

stanleyuroy
    Participant

Thank you very much.

I have watched a couple of videos on Youtube to find out how to work with Gopricing. But unfortunately, I do not have the demo content within the Gopricing module that came with the Kloe theme. On the videos I’ve watched, there is a TXT file that is opened, copied and pasted into the section that says; “import data”. I have looked and searched for the TXT file but it is not in my installation.

How do I get this to work? Please, if possible can you screenshots?

Thank you in advance.

sharmstr

What demo content for go pricing? There isnt any that comes with Kleo. I have to step away from my computer for the rest of the day, but if you do a search here for go pricing, there are several topics on the subject that should help you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, see the img attached for the location with all the plugin text files to choose from.

Also this video might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0MwnHeYr3o

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     stanleyuroy
    Participant

Hi Abe, that is the exact video tutorial I watched on youtube but the content within Gopricing that is bundled with Kloe, has not got demo content and TXT file as seen on this video. That is why I got back here to ask admin for assistance.

stanleyuroy
    Participant

I have also searched on here and there is nothing that shows how to set up the Gopricing module. It means someone that is new to Gopricing has not where to go to get it working.

Abe
    Keymaster

we will create a video for Kleo users so that is clear and easy to understand.

So you found the txt file in the package downloaded and all is good?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

stanleyuroy
    Participant

Hi,
    I have finally found it and imported the data. However,

must I also export the data before it work or I can carry on to set it up without exporting?

What i did at first, was that I went to the Gopricing plugin, unzipped it and expected to find what I was looking for within the plugin but you had moved it out from there.

stanleyuroy
    Participant

Also, I’ve found that, the Gopricing tables have four columns each but when I go preview I get only 3 colums. I know I can clone it but I am just wondering what is happening.

Abe
    Keymaster

Well If you look carefully at the video, the import files are not in the actual plugin you use on your wordpress site and they are located in the main package that you would get from Codecanyon if you bought it, so the same logic applies here being bundled in the theme.

related to the import.. make sure you are using the shortcode for the configured table and that is not showing another one.

---

Attachments:
     stanleyuroy
    Participant

Hi Abe, thank you so much. Please, can you show me where exactly to place the shortcode?

I already have the section on the 2nd screenshot. (see screenshot). That is where I am right now.

The first screenshot that shows demos blue is what I have not seen or gone through the process.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

My screenshot where you choose the table to use in actually in your page where you want to display it. Use VIsual composer to add the GO Tables element

---

stanleyuroy
    Participant

I am still waiting for the video. Sometimes, i do understand what you guys are saying. Reason – You seem not to know how to communicate with newbies and those with some experience.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘November 2015 New Layout For Kloe’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?