This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author

http://jhollemanmotorsports.com/

I am having an odd color behavior in two spots I can’t figure out.

First, I changed the website from boxed to wide, and somehow the website background is stuck on white. I am not sure if that is by default or what, but if you look at the background behind the revolution slider images, it is white (I have the slider added into the code rather than a page editor since I wanted it across all pages on the website). Even more odd, I cannot add black to the background color of the revolution slider, so that might be a different thing. But, as far as the overall website background, how can I set that to something other than white?

I have the text set to be pink in the title area, but it shows as gray. Links show as pink, so that part works, but the text itself isn’t.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share a link to your site 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Good morning Laura. The website in question is linked at the start of the post topic. 🙂

Laura

Hello, sorry , didnt notice it, will check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

Hello, i cannot see the background because website is in wide mode, can you list me what colors do you want to change?

Laura, sorry if I am confusing you.

I am verifying … the default background for the website when in wide mode appears to be white. How do I change that?

The second issue is what the screen capture I attached is. The text should be that pink in the breadcrumbs area, but it is a dark grey for some reason.

Laura

Hello, add this to style.css in child theme for breadcrumbs text

COPY CODE

.main-title .breadcrumb {
    color: rgb(253, 106, 195) !important;
    }

As for the background, in wide mode there is no background, can you share a screenshot?

The code worked that you provided for the breadcrumb area. Thanks!

Ok, for the other issue(s) …

I will figure out how to do this. I do not want to mess with the current website too much today as the driver is racing, so he might get some traffic. I can tell you where the problem exists though. I added the slider code to the bottom of the general-header-section.php page.

<?php putRevSlider("primary") ?>

For reference purposes, I put a <BR> code in on the line above to take a screenshot. You can see the area is white, so somewhere the code is pulling white, or maybe just not pulling any color and defaulting as white. How would I change that to add in a default background color on the full wide?

The other problem I am having with this is the revolution slider. It isn’t allowing me to put black (#000000) as a background color, so when it changes, the background is white inbetween slides. That is why I was thinking of changing the default background color of the entire site to black too just to cover up that issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, try this :

COPY CODE

body {
    background-color: #000 !important;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?