This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     bassfan
    Participant

I’ve been having a css issue on my site for a while now.  It happens very infrequently but every once in a while does.  When it does happen, all I have to do is refresh the page and it fixes itself.  This is on both my homepage and inner pages.  The issue is that it changes the font and the wrapping of text above the search bar (shown in attached images 1 and 2) and a few other areas of the homepage as well.  It also happens to the page title in the header (shown in attached images 3 and 4).  In the attached images, you’ll see the way I would expect it to look and the messed up way it shows up every once in a while.  I’m using Chrome, haven’t tried to recreate this in another browser but I will see what it does.   I suspect this has something to do with the word-wrap because I can select and deselect it in the Chrome’s inspector and it fixes it.

Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what might be causing it?  I have some extra css in my child theme (although nothing to do with this) but I got rid of most of it temporarily today and I could still make the pages have the problem.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     bassfan
    Participant

One more example of where the issue is. Check out the title text in the grid boxes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you have any cache plugin? Try to deactivate it and clean cache to see if it works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

bassfan
    Participant

Hi Laura. I’m not using any cache plugins.

Laura

Hello, i see, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

bassfan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     bassfan
    Participant

thanks Laura

bassfan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i have been testing using other devices, but i do not see the issue, it may be your browser? Have you tried another device or browser?

bassfan
    Participant

I haven’t given a lot of testing on other browsers. I will try that, but it’s definitely reproducible with Chrome. It takes a while for it to do it, seems completely random.

Laura

Hello, let me know if you test in other devices 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?