This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     king88sley
    Participant

Hey Guys,

How do i set my already designed Website to a one Page site as your demo?

Thanks.

Kingsley

king88sley
    Participant

And i will like to change the background color of the Menu.How do i archieve that? I don’t really understood the color settings on the Theme Option. Its complicated somehow.
    See attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Import the one page demo by going to Appearance > Demo Data > Specific page.

Go to Settings > Reading and set your front page to the one page demo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

For your second question. Theme Options > Styling > Header: Background color

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

king88sley
    Participant

Okay thanks already fixed that.

What about the background color issue? Can you send me a link where to see which color stands for which field.

king88sley
    Participant

I followed your solution but the issue still persist. When i scroll up the background color remains white.

Your solution: For your second question. Theme Options > Styling > Header: Background color

sharmstr

Need access to see what’s going on. Respond privately.

king88sley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Credentials arent working

king88sley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You had “Transparent Main Menu” turned on site wide in Theme Options > Header Options. That will override any color you have set 🙂

king88sley
    Participant

😀 Thanks
    Just one question. Why is my Ninja kick (Right-Side Mail Icon) can not be seen on page although i have deactivated the Mail function on then Theme option.

king88sley
    Participant

😀 i fixed it.
    Thanks for your patience 🙂

sharmstr

I see it. I had to delete your cache. Do yourself a favor and turn off site caching while you are developing.

Also, please start new topics for different subjects. It really helps with the search feature of the forum. Thanks.

king88sley
    Participant

Thanks for your support so far. You have been a great help.
    I really appreciate.
    Yeah i will create a new topic when something new occurs.
    This ticket can be close.
    Thanks

sharmstr

You’re welcome.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?