This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by wisinyyandel7.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi team,
    I wonder which one is the file to get the one page presentation? Is it Home simple? do I have to install home default as well?

When I imported the sliders first I did with landing home and home default like in the tutorial video, but i just want the one page presentation for my website. I have installed home default and home simple but I don’t see any difference with the landing one. Can you please help me asap? Thank you.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Also, when I import the landing page I get this error:

importing slider settings and data…

no custom animations found, if slider uses custom animations, the provided export may be broken…

dynamic styles imported!

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data01/74/2797774/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 423

what does it mean? something wrong with the slider?

Thanks again

sharmstr

Its called “Home One Page Website” 🙂 It uses the “landing page kleo demo” slider. “no custom animations found, if slider uses custom animations, the provided export may be broken…” isnt an issue. “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data01/74/2797774/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 423” this is an issue and means your server was to busy to process. Try importing the landing page slider again.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thank you so much buddy. I appreciate it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?