This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by beansmcguillicutty.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Can only get 1 (one) blog entry to show… what gives?

Set to show 10… tried the featuerd content thing…no joy.

Only one ‘uncategorized’ entry shows… tried chaging another to ‘uncategorized’… no joy.

Please help!

beans

sharmstr

What do you have set in wp admin > settings > reading?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

front page: home
    posts page: blog

show 10 posts
    syndication 10 posts

for each art: Full text

SUP SHARMSTR!!!

beans

sharmstr

gimme access beans

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

k whats the best way to do that?

sharmstr

create an account for me with admin access and respond privately with a link and the credentials.

Hey Sharmstr… I cant grant access… too much at stake, although I do think you are fully awesome. 🙂

I’ll just keep plugging away.

More info: it only shows my first published blog post on the blog page. no relationship between categories or tags seems to affect anything.

Could have something to do with the new featured content feature…?

sharmstr

Nope. You can see on the kleo demo page that isnt an issue. Maybe a plugin?

I was able to fix things by adding the ‘featured’ tag to all blog posts. not they all show up. However, one post… the original and the only one showing up before… is sort of featured again at the bottom… where is that setting?

sharmstr

Let’s back up. Are we talking about a custom page or your blog page?

the blog page. nothing custom about it. did not alter theme pages for it or anything.

bean-o

sharmstr

I dont know man. Hard to help without being able to dig in.

sharmstr

Assuming you’re running the child theme, what happens when you enable the kleo parent theme? If it works, then its probably something in your child functions file.

If it doesnt work, try enabling the 2014 theme. If it still doesnt work, that rules out Kleo.

Roger, thanks SHarmstR. 🙂

El-Beanerino

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?