This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by tonyw.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Adding so for example some buddypress, BBpress elements can be stretched outside the box to a width of 100%

sharmstr

@splendor – what elements exactly? Or are you asking for the entire bp and bbp pages to go 100%?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Hi my favorite,

I think it was the nav icons and the groups in bp. But the groups have been fixed I think in version 3.0. Something like that. But it would be good if everything could go 100% on/off as wanted.

sharmstr

Hmmm. I’ve been testing this out. Try it in your quick css and I’ll see about adding it as a switch. (this assumes you are using the wide layout, not boxed.)

COPY CODE

.container {
      max-width: 90% !important;
    }

note: I picked 90% to give it a bit of padding on each side.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr,

Thanks, I was checking this out. It gets a little messy..haha.. 🙂

Anyway, do you have skype?

All the best

tonyw
    Participant

Agree this would be fantastic. Lots of wasted space on wider screens and therefore unnecessary bunching up of activity and forum streams.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?