This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I’m having issues with Kleo Theme.

Even if I have featured images, it is not showing images when sharing a post on facebook.

I’m wondering it is a problem with the Kleo Theme.

Can you help me with that?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I logged into your site to check the featured images issue you’re experiencing.

– Page without featured image successfully pulls in the default image from Theme Options > Blog
    – First page I could find with a featured image was ‘Jogo Grok’ and it successfully pulled the featured image
    – You did not have any published posts so I created a post titled ‘Test Post’ and set a featured image, it successfully pulled the featured image

Please test again and let me know if you’re still experiencing the issue as I am unable to recreate it and appears to be functioning as expected.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?