This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     ImG
    Participant

The default login menu items provided redirects to WordPress default login page, but I want to open pop up login when login menu items are clicked, how to do that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You can either:
    – add the class to the menu item: show-login

or

– add our login menu item found in the BuddyApp section, see attach

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ImG
    Participant

Hi, The menu item from buddyapp section also redirects to default wordpress login page only, but i don’t want to use that class option since when the cursor hovers over the link which uses login popup class, the cursor is not selecting the item to click ( Cursor arrow not transforms to hand ), Any solution!

Abe
    Keymaster

You should put “#” for the link url and the cursor will show.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ImG
    Participant

Hi, After logging in also the custom link what i created with class “show-login” is still showing in menu. I request you to fix why the login menu item under buddyapp section redirects to default wordpress login page instead of login popup or please give me any other solution!

Abe
    Keymaster

Will check why is not opening the popup and let you know how to fix it.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, until next theme update coming this week please replace the attached two theme files on your server.

Thanks

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?