This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by mycolombianwife.

• Author
     mycolombianwife
    Participant

I would like to know how I can change buddypress to open a new profile in the a new tab from the memberspage. http://www.mycolombianwife.com/members/

Because when someone is clicking through the pages and for instance he is on page 5 of the members page,
    when he opens a profile with left click, then if he wants to return the last page (page 5),
    he is sent to page number 1 instead or page number 5 of the search.

This is not good, because the entire search is lost, or the user is sent to beginning and if he forgot at which page he is, he is lost and looses interest in the website….

Therefore, if this can not be fixed.

I think the best solution is to set buddypress to open a new profile link in a new tab automatically.

Laura

Hello, will add this to feature requests.
    AS:

Make Buddypress have a back to results url
    or
    Make profile links in a new tab

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mycolombianwife
    Participant

ok thanks laura, I hope also other users of this theme will be interested in this feauture.
    Since, if it will be fixed to would improve the functionality of the theme a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?