This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by alberhd.

• Author
     akashtalele
    Participant

i use buddypress members only to restrict non logged in members,but this restricts them to see the shop/the woocommerse products,where as in online shoping user should be able to atleast see the product before login…
    Any idea how to resolve this??? Thanks Waiting for relpy

Catalin

you can create a free membership option and set woocommerce pages visibility for this membership.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     akashtalele
    Participant

But for free membership also user will have to first to sign up na…!The shop should be open for everyone whether he is registered or not… What wrong is happening here is— Suppose a persone wants to buy xyz product,he finds link in google results,but when he clicks he should be able to see the product first…and if wants to buy then registration should be there.
    Cant it be like flipkart,Anyone can see products without any registration???

propulsa
    Participant

How did you get by budypress membership to make the woocommerse shop not visible for not logged in user? because that is exactly what I want (just the opposite of you) and I don’t know how to. I create a membership and you cannot see any web of buddypress like groups and everything but the shop is entirely visible.

alberhd
    Participant

Download this plugin “Nav Menu Roles” and you can hide the shop page for users not logged in since Menus,select the shop page and select in the tab Display Mode the option Logged in users.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?