This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

At the moment avatars/pictures on all members page are too small.
    It would be nice if we could have two options in Kleo, 50% larger and 100% larger.

Laura

Hello, this can be changed with css, what avatars you want to resize? I eman, activity, profile, message…?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Laura, all of those are fine since they already know whose people, however all members page should have bigger pictures since there they are looking for new friends there, and right now they are very small.
    sitename.com/members/

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will consider adding this into KLEO in a future version. thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abracadabra
    Participant

Another idea which would make the all members page/directory much better for communities.

There is no need to have add friend/cancel friendship and private message buttons on boxes on all message page, also last activity should not be there, its a bit invasion of privacy. This also enables abuse, as someone can add everybody as a friend in very short time. They should have to click in on profile to message and to add as a friend.

All members should only show Picture and Name thats all.
    If you could give us this option that would be great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?