This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     junior
    Participant

1) In the theme I can not change the default registration form, Its not working.

2) Latest Member Crousel is not working .

3) Edit with Elementor is not working

4) The whole Homepage(deprecated) section is not working

5) Homepage background video is not working in google chrome but its working fine in mozilla.

Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- Register form is buddypress register page, you need to set it up at Settings – Buddypress – Register and to change the fields just add them to BASE group at Users – Profile fields
    2- Your members need to login at least once to count
    3- Its because as it says its deprecated so you should not use that section, you need to edit the HOME with elementor at Pages
    4- This might be because of the file format of the video, is it from youtube?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

junior
    Participant

Sorry I think in my previous post I am unable to explain my queries
    “1) In the theme I can not change the default registration form, Its not working.”——I mean to say that I want a search form before login, whenever any user open the website the can see a search form not a register form but its not changing.

“2) Latest Member Crousel is not working.”——— I mean to say I do not want the slider over there.

**Elementor is not working. When I click on Edit with elementor, the page is not working.
    And the video is a mp4 video.

Laura

Hello, i checked the elementor issue, can you contact your hosting provider and check your php version? it should be upgraded to 7, if it is then please ask for an error log so i can check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

junior
    Participant

The version is updated.

Error log is with the attachment

[attachment file=213979]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     junior
    Participant

I am sending you the debog log also

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, fixed the problem by going to Elementor – Settings – Advanced – Loader method enable
    You can ow use elementor 🙂

junior
    Participant

Thank you for fixing the problem. But I can see there are so many errors messages coming in the theme. I send you some snap shots of them.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, please try by adding this to wp-config.php at your website files

COPY CODE

ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

junior
    Participant

Private message is not working, even when I enable that button.

junior
    Participant

Ya its working now.

Laura

Glad its resolved 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?