This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi ?,

Since noone of the gateways in Paidmembership Pro are common in my country and most of my users don’t rely on gateways they don’t know about, is there any other payment solution I could use instead? I have 3 different membership levels.

I would need e.g. Payson as gateways or maybe DIBS… options with direct bank payment is the only option people in Sweden trust. Also Swish. Probably Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Pay would also be good options.

Any idea or recommendation? Or is it essential to use Pmpro with Sweetdate???

Thanks

Oceanglim

Laura

Hello, please check https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/features/payment-gateway-integration/ as the plugin is not made by us, we cant activate any gateway, but there is a list of available integrations

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Could you read my question again please:

Is there any OTHER payment solution THAN Paidmembership Pro that I could use with Sweetdate, or do I have to use PMP with Sweetdate???

Do you have any other solution in that case that can be suitable for SweetDate?
    Hope you got my question this time 😀

Best Regards

Laura

Hello, sorry for the misunderstanding, you can use any, like s2member BUT the restrictions integrated at Sweetdate > Memberships wont work, just with pmpro

An idea, use Buddypress Members Only plugin, this restricts access to buddypres pages just for registered members and use any payment plugin as a registration method 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks for your reply and suggestion, Laura :D!
    Okay, so if I use “Buddypress Members Only”, can I choose what to restrict? Does it restrict access to buddypres pages just for paying members, or any registered user?

Would WooCommerce be a less good idea? I saw they offer memberships too..

Thankful for your ideas!
    Oceanglim

Laura

Hello, it doesnt offer any payment or special restriction, it just restricts buddypress pages and any page you add to it, to registered members, not paying members ( because it doent have any pay feature ) But this lets you restrict your site only for the registered users, so if you make registration paid, then only who pays can register.

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, this is either because he or she has an expired level
    Go to users > edit both and change their level to any other, save and then change it back to the original, this should fix it

Oceanglim
    Participant

Well, that isn’t the case.
    They are both paying members, as I wrote. Actually they both renewed their membership the same date and their memberships will last until February 2019.

A funny thing though is, that on his User-page it says “12 months”- “Not Paying” although he payed. Is it because I ones prolonged his membership for free??

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,
    check in wp-admin -> theme options -> memberships ->

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve created a new user and had assigned 3 months membership and i was able to see the directory as it should, maybe the issue comes from pmrpro if user pays and the membership not change or similar

Cheers
    R

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks, I know….there was no problem with my test-account either.

Okay, I’ll talk to PMP!

Thank you
    Jenni

Radu

Hi,

Ok , have a nice week
    Cheers
    R

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi again,
    regarding my questions in my message here above #190028, could you confirm that I understand things correctly, please?

I assume “Not logged in” is the same thing as registered users who are not paying, right?
    This should be more crystal clear. It’s hard to guess. I get confused every time I look at it. Maybe you should change to:

Not logged in: Registered users who are not paying
    Not members: Neither registered users or paying members

If I got this wrong, please explain to me, thanks 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Logged in means users that view the site without account,

Yes the users with premium memberships should be able to send messages one each other.

Not logged in = Guest users that are not logged in
    Not members: Logged in users but with no membership subscription.

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Oh lord, this is confusing me so much, ha ha!

“Logged in means users that view the site without account,”
    This doesn’t make sense to me. An user without an account cannot possibly be logged in. A user can only med logged in if the user registered, right?

“Yes the users with premium memberships should be able to send messages one each other.”
    You mean with the settings I have?

Not logged in = Guest users that are not logged in = Registered users with no membership subscription that are not logged in?
    Not members: Logged in users but with no membership subscription. = Same users as “Not logged in” but logged in?

Not logged in = Guest users that are not logged in Vistors to the site that are not registered??
    Not members: Logged in users but with no membership subscription.

—————————————————

Okay, as my brain apparently doesn’t have the same kind of thinking in this matter, could you please tell me how I should make my settings if:

I would like registered users and paying members to be able to see Members Directory (If they are logged in or not doesn’t matter), but NOT visitors without an account.

I would like only paying members to be able to write messages (if they are logged in or not doesn’t matter). NOT registered users with a free account and NOT visitors to the website who are not having an account.

So how should I put the settings? Please let me know!

Thanks very much!
    Jenni

Radu

Hi,

Settings will be made in wp=admin -> theme options -> memberships

Not logged in = Non-logged visitors – regular users that browse the site without login.

Not members = logged in user that has no membership.

Q: I would like only paying members to be able to write messages
    R: They are able to do that!

Exaple setting

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

No problem

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?