This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by rhandus.

• Author

Tagged: 

rhandus
    Participant

Hello,

I’m getting this message in my WP backend:

“Your theme (Kleo Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

When will the new version of the theme be ready?
    Here’s the status report that I should send you:

Tema

Nombre: Kleo Child
    Versión: – 0 está disponible
    URL del autor: http://seventhqueen.com
    Tema hijo:
    Nombre del tema padre: Kleo
    Versión del tema padre: 4.2
    URL del autor del tema padre: http://themeforest.net/user/SeventhQueen
    Soporte WooCommerce:

Plantillas

Anulaciones La version 2.3.8 de kleo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    La version 1.6.4 de kleo/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/content-product.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/content-single-product.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/myaccount/my-address.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php, 
    La version 2.1.7 de kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    La version 2.1.0 de kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php, 
    La version 2.6.3 de kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    La version 2.6.3 de kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    La version 1.6.4 de kleo/woocommerce/single-product/related.php está obsoleta. La versión del núcleo es la 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php
    Plantillas obsoletas: Aprende cómo actualizar
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, yes we are aware of that and we will be releasing an update this week

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rhandus
    Participant

Regards,
    Today I was able to do the update pending of the subject, but the problem persists in the page of beginning and in the display of prices. What should I do?

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

HI, what exactly is the issue? I see the attached image but what is wrong with “7 productos”?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rhandus
    Participant

Please see the picture so you can understand my point

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Okey, I see the problem now with the category numbers. Here is the link with a fix until we release the update https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-bug#post-158210

---

Abe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been set as private.
     rhandus
    Participant

I was watching the link you sent, but I could not find the CSS files you are referring to, I even downloaded the latest version of the theme and I can not find them in the path that you mention. How could he fix the problem?

Abe
    Keymaster

Please update to 4.2.1.1 and there will be no need to update specific files, just the whole theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

---

rhandus
    Participant

Thanks for support…

Abe
    Keymaster

Great, so all is fixed right?

---

rhandus
    Participant

Yes, perfect

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?