This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

As soon as I installed the SweetDate theme, version 2.8.4, I received the following error:

“Your theme (Sweetdate) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

How can I get the updated copies of the template files?

I have attached a screenshot with this message.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, its not an error, just an advice, with each update we update woocommerce templates, so it will be solved in next theme update. Anyways it doesnt create any issue in your website

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Okay, great! Thanks for the clarification.
    When will the next theme update be available?

Laura

Hello, will be very soon 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Will I receive a notification when it is updated? Or is it automatic?

Laura

Hello, yes you will receive a notification in your email ( the one you used to register in themeforest )
    And you will see an update icon at the wordpress admin panel ( only if you added your envato api to Sweetdate > Update )

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

jibrailkhan
    Participant

update was issued but we are still getting woocommerce template files warning. ??

Laura

Hello, its just an advice, it doesnt create any conflict, all should work just fine, we will always release updated files to be compatible with those plugins so do not worry 🙂

Hi,

And what about this message, can I ignore it too? “Please update rtMedia template files if you have overridden the default rtMedia templates in your theme. If not, you can ignore and hide this notice.”

Laura

Hello, yes, you can ignore that 🙂

OK thank you.

Laura

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?