This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

1) On updating sweetdate theme and then the woocommerce plugin to latest versions I have this message; ‘Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files. If you notice an issue on your site, this could be the reason. Please contact your theme developer for further assistance.’ How do I fix this?

2) On trying to upgrade paid memberships pro plugin to latest version 1.8 my website crashes and I had to reinstall a backup version. When site was down message said ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function pmpro_url() in /home/supermod/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php on line 63’
    My hosting company say;
    “The issue is with the theme sweetdate-child. The function pmpro_url() is not defined in the file /home/supermod/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php. Contact your developer and ask him to edit the code by defining the fuction pmpro_url() in the file /home/supermod/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php for the proper working of the theme sweetdate-child and site. I have moved the theme folder sweetdate-child to sweetdate-child.bk and the site was loading fine. I reverted the changes now.”

Any idea what I can do?

Andrei

Hi,

Firstly, about the woocommerce template files, we are already working to check if this new, just released templates are rising any issues, and we’ll probably release an update as soon as possible to resolve that message as well.

Secondly, that error appears because you have added some custom pmpro related code in your sweetdate-child/functions.php file.

I would recommend you to rename that file ( add .bk at the ending of the filename ), update your pmpro plugin and then rename back the functions file.

Please let me know if you managed to do so.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?