This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     ajlymlight
    Participant

I am getting an empty cart page when I go to ‘View Cart’; however, when I go to the checkout, my items are there.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,
    Did you are using child theme ? if yes, try to activate parent theme instead and check if the products appears now using parent theme in the cart.

Let me know

MAke sure to have all updated WP+THEME+PLUGINS

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ajlymlight
    Participant

Actually, it isn’t a problem with the theme. The problem was our cart name was changed from /cart to /tickets. Our host, WP-Engine, caches pages for performance. They automatically include /cart on the exception list. If you have a different name than /cart, you need to contact support at WP Engine to add your cart url to their cache exceptions list.

Radu

I see
    All good now ?
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?