This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     outlines
    Participant

Here’s the information on the outdated WooCommerce templates in the theme I just got (awesome theme btw).

Your theme (Sweetdate Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

sweetdate/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php,

sweetdate/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.3.8 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.3,

sweetdate/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php,

sweetdate/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,

Laura

Hello, please update the theme to the latest version and this issue should be fixed 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

outlines
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the theme from ThemeForest just now and installed it.

I’m using the child theme as well. I still get this message:

Your theme (Sweetdate Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Thanks

David

Laura

Hello, i see, we will fix that at the next theme version, there shouldn’t be any issue with woocommerce anyway 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?