This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by lnesolorzano.

• Author
     lnesolorzano
    Participant

Can anyone help me figure out why my template is showing outlines for each section of the template?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its suppose to : http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/activity/

If you want them lighter you can change that in Theme Options > Styling

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lnesolorzano
    Participant

Sorry, I should have made it more clear. Why would they be coming out heavier than normal and the shading is not showing on the title bar either. Attached is what it is supposed to look like.

I think the problem is that I added this to my .htaccess

RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^wp-content/uploads/(.*)$ /wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/services/getfile.php [L]

I added that because I need to lock down files that are only accessible to my members in Paid Membership Pro. I took the lines out and took the latest screen shot which is now fixed. Obviously that is causing the problem but not sure why. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Because the styling options you set in Theme Options are written to a file called dynamic.css located in that uploads folder. Figure out a way to exclude that file in whatever you’re adding to .htaccess

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lnesolorzano
    Participant

perfect. Thank you…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?