This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     king88sley
    Participant

Hi Guys,

The Page background color seems not to work anymore. CSS is already attaced and saved and still no changes. Please  do assist.

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

Do you have wordpress updated to latest version ?

The theme is updated to latest version ? if yes the plugins needs to be updated, check from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins, update out of date plugins and check again.

Do you receive any error ?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     king88sley
    Participant

Hi,

Wordpress is confirmed updated and still not working and now my One Page Site isn’t functioning at all.
    All Plugins are updated. Theme is also updated. Please assist because we want to go online on Saturday.

Thanks

Kingsley

Radu

Please provide admin credentials to take a look at this

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     king88sley
    Participant

http://brueckeberlin.de/wp-admin/
    User: Seventh
    Password: SeventhGoSeason2016

Thanks in advance for your support

Radu

Hi,

The issue was caused by the plugin k-elements that wasn’t activated, the plugin is required for the theme to function properly, now it’s ok.

Cheers

Radu

Radu

Hi,

The issue was caused by the plugin k-elements that wasn’t activated, the plugin is required for the theme to function properly, now it’s ok.

Cheers

Radu

Radu

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

king88sley
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I really appreciate for your effort. But i can’t really see any changes on several Page Background. Please tell me which pages i can see the example you made. And please the most important issue for now is the Frontpage which is design to be a One Page Style but its not responding as One Page Site. (Just only on the Frontpage).

Please assist, we would like to go online 11.03 around 20 p.m.

Regards,

Kingsley

Radu

Hi Kingsley,

I’ve made a test page and i was able to add/set and choose different background for every row, image and solid color as bg, see here : http://brueckeberlin.de/testing/

Please made a video and show me where is exactly the problem.

Cheers

Radu

king88sley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     king88sley
    Participant
     king88sley
    Participant

Please do checkt the One Page which is also not working properly.

Thanks

king88sley
    Participant

Hey Radu,
    I just discover with my client that this issue only happens on Safari and Chrome Browser. She can browse very fine with Firefox. So how do i make this also work fine for Safari and Chrome?

Radu

Take a look now,

It should be ok now let me know

Cheers

king88sley
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi @king88sley,

Unfortunately some of the plugins that you’re trying to use is messing with layout parts that are not relevant to that plugin, they make a very big mistake by trying to globally modify all elements from a page.

Ninja Kick: Contact Form and Ninja Kick: Subscription, both plugins are adding this piece of nasty code:

COPY CODE

body.ncf_sidebar_push.ncf_webkit > * * {
        background-attachment: scroll !important;
    }
    body.nksub_sidebar_push.nksub_webkit * {
        background-attachment: scroll !important;
    }

Maybe you can contact their authors to fix their plugins and meanwhile you can deactivate them to see that everything works fine without them.

Cheers

Cheers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?