This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Sometimes when I load some page it doesn’t look properly like the css files of the theme are not loading properly. See the attatchment. Sometimes after refreshing the page it loads properly. Please try to switch between some pages on the menu so you can see the results live. I attatche a screenshot.

Page in the attatchment live link
    https://bimv.pl/kurs/inventor-kurs-podstawowy/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It looks like the file below is getting an error 404.

/wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css?ver=4.3.1.1512336451

Please login via FTP and check the file permission for this file are set to 644. If it is please try purging your website cache and CDN then temporarily disabling your caching plugin. Clear your local cache (Ctrl+F5) and any other caches for each step to see if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant

I don’t have such file there

szmek9
    Participant

Where can I found one ?

Kieran_SQ

That’ll explain why you’re getting the Error 404 for that file then. Can you please disable any and all caching then go to Theme Options and press save.

Clear your cache on the front end by hold Ctrl and pressing F5 and see if this rectifies the issue. Please double check that the file is there or not after this test via FTP.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant

Do I should add this path to the exceptions afterwards on LiteSpeed Cache list ?

/wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can do if you like, though it is now unlikely that caching removed the file.

Kieran.

szmek9
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the response, and help. It was really fast. 🙂

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re most welcome, did this resolve your issue today? If so please let me know so I can mark the ticket as resolved.

Also, please consider leaving the theme / support received a review on ThemeForest, every review really does help. And as always, if you have any other questions please feel free to open a new ticket any time.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/reviews/6776630

All the best,

Kieran.

szmek9
    Participant

Unfortunately it seems like it steel doesn’t work. Can you check it for me again ?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Sorry about that, I will ask a developer to assist you with this as that file should not keep being removed. They’ll be in touch as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East Europe Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran.

Radu

Hi,

Did you have cloudflare ? If yes try also to add the dynamic.css file to exception list or bypass the cloudflare until we debug this.

When you had notice this issue ?! after you installed a plugin or when ?

Try to set all plugins off and check if this issue continue to appears, make sure you have the latest theme version and also the latest wp version.

Radu

Hi,

Did you have cloudflare ? If yes try also to add the dynamic.css file to exception list or bypass the cloudflare until we debug this.

When you had notice this issue ?! after you installed a plugin or when ?

Try to set all plugins off and check if this issue continue to appears, make sure you have the latest theme version and also the latest wp version.

Cheers
    R.

szmek9
    Participant

I don’t know what cloudflare is. I have litespeed cache server so maybe this is causing the problem.

szmek9
    Participant

My recent plugins that I added was. Event tickets plus and Layered Popups.

Radu

I see,
    Ok then

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

Have you got any clue ? I tried disabling them. I see that when I am in ftp folder and lick on refresh this file shows up and than disappears again in a loop. (Maybe it is because someone is refreshing page).

Radu

No clue, try to set plugins off for 5-6 minutes and browse thru site check if will the issue still happens empty all caches inclusive the browser cache.

Cheers
    R.

szmek9
    Participant

I see that this is hapenning only on child theme.

szmek9
    Participant

I think that the problem is when in options Modules and speed this two are inactive

Combine theme JS files
    Remove query string

But now have problems that galaxy particles were all over my webpage instead of the one section, and there is a blank space under revolution slider, which i don’t get. There is no gap, and it wasn’t there before.

szmek9
    Participant

I turned on and off revolution slider, and it was fixed.

Radu

Ok then
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?