This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     jayahn
    Participant

Hi,

I am building the site with Kleo Child theme and cannot figure out the way to modify left and right page margin. It is OK, when screen horizontal resolution is as small as 1024, while margin gets too high with the screen resolution is as much as 1920. I searched for the demo theme for one-left sidebar from your website to find the margin is smaller than mine with the same resolution. I tried to use that theme, but the situation is the same.

Is there any way to modify it? You can refer to one of page in my site below.

Thanks,

Jay

Laura

Hello, if you add this to style.css of child theme, you can control the width of the container for higher resolutions, above 1440px

COPY CODE

@media (min-width: 1440px) {
    .container {
        max-width: 1280px !important;
    }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jayahn
    Participant

Great.
    It works beautifully!
    Thanks,
    Jay

Kieran_SQ

Hi Jay,

Glad to hear this worked for you. If you have any additional questions or experience any issues please feel free to open a new topic and we’ll be happy to assist you.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?